Visual, audio, and performance artist born, raised and creating in San Antonio, TX.
- Visual Artist (acrylics, spray paint, sculpture from found materials)
- Graffiti Artist for over 20 years (spray paint, wheat paste prints, sculptures)
- DJ for over 15 years (all vinyl, all genres)
2001-2003 San Antonio College, Visual Arts Program
San Antonio Current Readers Choice Awards 2015 – Best Local DJ
San Antonio Current Readers Choice Awards 2014 - 2nd Best Local Club DJ
Selected Art Shows
- 2017 Art Matters, San Antonio, Tx
- 2017 Show Down Gallery, San Antonio, Tx
- 2016 Galleria EVA, San Antonio, TX
- 2016 La Gloria, San Antonio
- 2002 San Antonio College Student Group Exhibit, San Antonio, TX
Selected Music Shows
- Hemisphere Coalition Events
- Show Down Gallery
- Various Art Openings and First Friday events
- Brick Sundays (2016 weekly)
- La Botanica (2016 weekly)
- Alamo Eats (2015 weekly)
- Bottom Bracket (2014 weekly)
- Multiple performances for local non-profits, private events, and political campaigns
- Daisy and Buck – Husband and wife collaboration. Acrylic and spray paint on wood showing the relationship and juxtaposition of the Hip Hop culture and Classic Country culture.
- Projections in Marfa – Psychedelic colored oil and glass projections overlaid with 8mm found home video footage projected in downtown Marfa and moving trains.
- REBOTS – A race of human size robots made from recycled material outfitted with electronics (radios/tv's) placed throughout San Antonio.
- ShitHouse Art Show (2009) – Curated and organized a public show featuring mini galleries of local artists work in port-a-potties.
- Guerilla DJ'ing – Setting up and spinning records live free for the public to enjoy, randomly throughout San Antonio, TX. (parks, underpasses, street corners, parking lots, etc)